Crunchy crumbed pork and tasty mild curry come together for your next-door Japanese-inspired dinner.
The ingredient of Katsu curry don recipe
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 620ml water
- 1 packet S&B Golden Curry Sauce amalgamation Mild 92g
- 4 pork cutlets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50g plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 100g panko breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil, for deep frying
- Cooked rice, to promote
The instruction how to make Katsu curry don recipe
- Heat the 1 tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan, fry the onion and carrot more than a medium heat until softened. go to the water, bring to a boil, shorten the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. separate from the heat after that build up the curry roux, in pieces, work up until categorically dissolved. Simmer gently for unorthodox 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season both sides of the pork cutlets once salt and pepper. Lightly coat them considering the flour, dip in the beaten egg and after that coat next the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan to 180u00b0C. Deep fry the meat until golden and cooked through. Drain going on for kitchen papers.
- Slice the meat and help taking into account bearing in mind the curry sauce drizzled on top of higher than the cooked rice.
Nutritions of Katsu curry don recipecalories: